PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds aka PUBG is one of the most popular multiplayer video games with the battle royal concept. Initially, the game was released on 23 March 2017, designed by Brendan Greene and developed by PUBG Corporation, Krafton, Tencent Games. The game plot is inspired by the 2000 Japanese film Battle Royale.
In the game, an airplane drops 100 players into four different maps – Erangle, Sanhok, Vikendi, and Miramar. Thus, players have to land, collect weapons and gears in order to take on opponents bound by a blue zone. Players have to stand within the safe zone inside the white circle while battling against others. While the last one standing in the map grabs the winner chicken dinner title. The gameplay concept is that simple, but spotting enemies aren’t like that. One of the main reasons is the dense color and graphics quality.
Due to realistic graphics, it’s hard in the gaming environment to maintain accurate visibility. As your opponents could blend with the nearby stuff, thus making it harder to track them. ReShade PUBG is something that you can use to enhance your visibility in PUBG seamlessly.
In simple terms, ReShade is an advance post-processing injector for most of the games and video software. After the recent erangle v2 update, it has become way over to take on enemies. Just because the updated version of the games has made the map so green with natural beauties, which eventually decreases the visibility.
Developed by crosire, Reshade PUBG enhances ambient occlusion, real depth of field effects, color correction and more of your PUBG and other games. Players can also adjust color and depth manually as per their taste. There’re many advanced features in this tool. Some of the features include but limited to depth-edge-detection-driven SMAA antialiasing, screen-space ambient occlusion, chromatic aberration, dynamic film grain, cross processing, multi-pass blurring, etc.
- Download Reshade from the official website from here – https://reshade.me/.
- After downloading, run the program and choose the “Select game” option.
- Now you’ll need to find the installation directory of PUBG. Default installation directory is – C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamsteamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64.
- Now select TslGame.exe from the available files.
- On the next option, make sure to select Direct 3D 10+ and click on yes twice whenever asked.
- Then ReShade will ask you to pick from a few effects that you would like to add in the game. You may choose any of these.
- For better visibility and performance, we recommend you to choose Clarity, Colorfulness, LunaSharpen, Vibrance only.
- When you’re done with it, click on ok. that’s it, you’ve installed and configured ReShade successfully on your system.
To use ReShades run PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, and press SHIFT + F2 keys to open up the configuration window. Then hit that plus “+” symbol from the top right corner of your screen. You can now set up a new preset, type a new name for it. On the next screen check the boxes beside the effects you want to apply. Effects will get applied as you start gaming. Hit SHIFT + F2 keys to minimize the ReShade PUBG window, and witness the immersive gaming experience.
Apart from Reshade PUBG, monitors with higher resolution and more framerates will relevantly increase your in-game visibility. However, aside from it, players can also use NVIDIA Freestyle (for NVIDIA GPU) or VibranceGUI (AMD GPU) to adjust several color settings like hue, saturation , etc.
While using Reshade PUBG, it’ll drop your FPS by around 1-2% maximum. In case you want higher framerates, configure the overall vibrancy of your GPU using Digital Vibrance (NVIDIA) or Color Saturation (AMD) manually.