Pubg mobile has taken the gaming industry by storm. It was started as a full packed action game with the whole bunch of features. People don’t often get bored while playing this game. Reason being, Pubg mobile has always seen new modes always introduced with some different playing map arena.
In this blog, we will be talking about the brand new pubg update mode which is available in evo ground. In this mode, everything is quite unique if we compare with another gaming mode. The map is also different from sanhok, vikendi and Miramar.
PUBG Mobile Team Deathmatch: The Basics
Now let’s discuss the basis of this mode which is quite unique. As I told you earlier that it jas one of the best gameplay among all the mode.
It is available to be played both in the first perspective and the third perspective.
Well, it’s important to know some rule about this brand new mode. So please have a look at the below point.
- Two teams will fight against each other.
- Maximum 4 players can play in a Team.
- The duration of the match is 10 minutes.
- The team which kills 40 enemies first will be declared as the winner.
- If the time runs out, the team with more kills will be declared as the winner.
- Only Assault Rifle, Shotguns and snipers are available to choose a weapon.
- If you die, the previous weapon will be given to you by default.
- The rare weapon will randomly spawn on the map like M249, AWM
- Grenades, Molotoves and Flashbang are also available to use.
- The winning team will see the word “Victory” instead of Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. On the other side, the loser team will see the word “Defeat”.
Team Deathmatch mode is a departure from the core ‘last man standing’ concept of the battle royale genre and sees players being teamed up in groups of four. This means you with your team will see yourself fighting with another group of four users to get the maximum number of kills in a limited time period – which is set to 10 minutes.
RELATED: Best Browser Games
The team who manages to kill 40 players will win the match. So your main objective in this game should be to kill 40 players as fast as possible if you want to win it.
You can also choose to play with your friends only using room cards. Room card is one of the most unique features in which you can play with your friends only and no random player will be available
Gameplay Feels Familiar, But Also Different!
Pubg Deathmatch mode
When you play this mode you feel that the gameplay is different but it’s quite familiar. And it’s quite like the Team Deathmatch gameplay, where I can run around the map and engage with the enemy right off the bat.
In addition, I would also like to tell you that A MVP screen has been added which tells you about the progress of your profile in evo ground.
So you are going to love this mode so go ahead and play thus super awesome mode along with your friends and attain to kill 40 players as soon as possible to win the game.
So have you tried out the Team Deathmatch mode in PUBG Mobile? Did you like it or not, and do you think it’s better than Call of Duty Mobile’s gameplay experience? Let us know your opinion in the comments below. We would love to hear your comments.