Nowadays android games are becoming tough to crack these days. Many players root their phones in order to achieve ace in any mode. Many players don’t know that rooting is not the only option to hack android games. However many players don’t know how to hack android games without root.
In this blog, we will be talking about how to hack android games without root. Basically, when you root your phone your phone warranty becomes void. Hence if your phone becomes non-functional due to any reason and your warranty is still there you will be not available to avail the free facility.
Hack Android Games With/without Rooting
We will discuss below how you can hack android games with or without rooting. There is plenty of options available and we will look at each one of that in detail.
Method – 1
How To Hack Android Games with Lucky Patcher
In this way, you will not root your phone.
1. First Download & Install Lucky Patcher App and open it.
2. Select the game which contains in-app purchases. Click on the Game to get in-app purchases for free.
3. Tap on “Open menu of patches”.
4. Select “Create a modified APK file “.
5. Now finally tap on “APK rebuilded for InApp and LVL emulation. Now you can uninstall the hacked game and find the modded game on the below path.
SD Card> Android> data> com.forpda.lp> files> luckypatcher> modified> required game.
2-Hack Android Games without rooting using Game Killer.
This is another method on how you can hack any android game without rooting. Follow the steps below in order to know how to do the aforementioned task.
1. Download & Install Game Killer Apk 2019 and open it.
2. Tap the Game Killer icon and start up the app, give it a few seconds to fully load and the main menu should appear with a list of options, tap the first option which says “Hack Android Games Without Root” and another screen should pop up with a long list of supported games.
3. Once you’ve found the Android game you want to hack, tap on it’s name and you’ll be taken to another screen with a list of hacks you can activate.
4. This process depending on which game you’re hacking, there may be options such as unlimited gold, Hack unlimited gems, god mode, unlocking all characters and levels, etc.
5. Select which hacks you’d like to use and press the back button on the bottom of the screen.
6. Game Killer will launch a hacked instance of the game with your desired hacks, for most games you can log into the game normally and still have the items which you hacked, but some games require to be launched with Game Killer in order to keep the hacked items.
So these were the ways on how to hack any android games with or without rooting. I hope you enjoy the new version of gameplay with a bit of hacking stuff.