GTA 6 is one of the best game you will ever come across. GTA 6 was inevitable as the success of GTA 5 was huge. The maker of this game already confirmed that GTA 6 will be released soon. The roadmap has been prepared for GTA 6 for the mega launch.
In this blog, we will be discussing GTA 6 release date, news, and rumors. These release dates are tentative. There was also some speculation about the leak of some images from GTA 6. Rockstar, in typical fashion, remains tight-lipped about what we can expect from the highly-anticipated RPG, but there are a few rumors circulating around on the internet as well as some particularly enthusiastic theories from the GamesRadar team.
It is not soon that you will hear about GTA 6 but we will try to cover up all the things which we know about GTA 6.
This GTA 6 leak has a ton of new information that might be true
There was a leak about GTA 6 but we will find out what is true about it and what is not.
- The next GTA title has been in development since 2012, but production didn’t begin properly until 2015, but even then the team was focusing more on Red Dead Redemption 2.
- It’s another Rockstar Worldwide Production.
- Codename is PROJECT AMERICAS.
- Set in both Vice City and a new fictional location based on Rio de Janeiro.
- Some linear missions take place in Liberty City, but it isn’t an open-world (think Ludendorff in GTA 5).
- The game will balance realism and arcade and it won’t be as realistic as Red Dead Redemption 2.
- One playable protagonist: male, not female, despite supposed leaks.
- Set in the 1970s-1980s.
- You play as an up and coming drug lord-wannabe named “Ricardo”. Another key character called “Kacey” is a part of the narrative. You start off as a grunt doing runs as a cocaine smuggler from Vice City to the new largely South American area before making connections with big-time drug lords and making your way up. Multiple cities.
- There will also be a giant prison which will play a part in the game.
- Will feature a ‘chapter’ system similar to a Tarantino flick or Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Weather is a heavy focus (hurricanes, floods, etc).
- Buildings change over the eras, vehicles too. So older, rare classic cars get more expensive as time progresses, etc. Full economy.
- Heavily inspired by Netflix’s Narcos.
- They want to have an incredible 70s/80s soundtrack.
- A younger Martin Madrazo will make an appearance as will his father who is a big drug lord at the time. You do some missions for the Madrazo family involving hits on other gangs.
- Drug empire building is a mechanic similar to Vice City Stories but bigger. Think the GTA Online system and dial it up to 10.
- You can only have weapons on your person. No arsenal in your back pocket, like Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Your personal vehicle will be like your horse saddle in Red Dead Redemption 2. All your equipment is stored in the trunk. You also store your body armor in the car. If you wear it, it appears, no longer just an invisible thing.
- There will be tons of subtitle reading. Think Max Payne 3 amounts, very immersive, like watching an episode of Narcos. Whenever you’re in South America, don’t expect to hear much English. Vice City, however, is a mix of everything, but mostly English.
- Last bit of narrative info, it will discuss topics such as HIV and the immigration crisis of the time. A fictional version of Fidel Castro etc.
- Next-gen only, not PS4 or Xbox One [aka PS5 and Xbox Project Scarlett].
- GTA 6 is now their primary focus, alongside another title (which might be Bully 2).
- Game is still in Pre-Alpha so names, locations, details could and probably will change.
- No ETA on a release date.
And here’s the leaks from Frieden, edited for clarity too:
- The game is set in modern-day Liberty City.
- The beginning of the game is reminiscent of The Wire.
- Police officers are trying to crack down on a gang/drug ring based around a nightclub.
- There are four main characters, two police, and two gang members.
- The plot then twists and goes to upstate New York, where it becomes more crime noir, think Ozark and Breaking Bad.
- It will have twice the amount of dialogue as GTA 5 and a really crazy plot twist.
- The main storyline splits after a while, the criminal side has sort of a sandbox build-a-crime-empire thing (Fallout 4 meets the Sims), while the police side is more of a traditional action game with a little twist of LA Noire.
- The earliest release is holiday 2021, but I would guess later 2022 or 2023.
What has Rockstar said about GTA 6 on the record?
Lets now see what the maker of this game has to say about GTA 6.
We don’t know what GTA 6 will be, but we’ve got some ideas,” said Benzies in the interview. “We’ve got about 45 years’ worth of ideas we want to do. We’ll pick the right ones. It comes from the idea first. Where it is going to be set is the first question. That then defines the missions; you’re doing different things in LA than in New York or Miami. The map and story get worked up together, and the story is a basic flow of how it works out so you can layer the mission in.”
When will the GTA 6 release date be?
if Rockstar had confirmed GTA 6 the day after Red Dead Redemption 2 came out (October 26, 2018 – put it in your diary), then based on historical delays between console GTA announcements and release, we’d be waiting around 22 months – so August 2020.
But in reality, Rockstar has not revealed anything about GTA 6. Let’s look at the previous trend.
This was all about GTA 6. Stay tuned on our page if you want to know more about GTA 6.